Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MSSPP Tennis 2010 #3+#4

13 April 2010 : Denzel tutoring some PCGHS gal-U18 girls MGS v CGL semis-Uplands v PFS-Aaron v Revin(cramp)


14 April 2010 : So the last day I'll be waking up around 6am-Walked to in front of the stadium when my mum suddenly called me to take the sunrise shots...seeing as it was still early I agreed to try my hands on taking em. Played with my Manual settings till 8am when it was already too bright to continue. Headed off to the Tennis courts to watch Team event finals(MGS v PCGHS/SGGS v PCGHS/PFS v CHLS and I forgot the rest)-played with Chien Ming's Canon EOS 400D/took care for him while he went to play his doubles. Went to sit near court 14/15/16 I can't remember watched Sam's & Indy/Leroy/CM/Eric match with Chin Chang/Aaron Low/Dylan-Saw Danny Sarah See-Shern/Kevin's match court 18-Prize giving(I took for Christine Vong U12 Bronze LOL)-Waited for Aaron Low/Chin Chang's decider game & Sarah Foong/Su Ann's-Team prize giving over around 2something Walked to Pizza Hut with Karin/Sarah/Joanne met Clarissa/Kevin/Eric there-Baskin Robbins Pink day 2 jr scoops for the price of 1 reg-Talked till 3something when everyone went home-Followed a guy and Joanne fetched me back

4pm : whoo finally ended TIRED

420 pics

No comments: