Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Today ~ I went to Queensbay because the "Rapid Hitz On Wheels" were there

A considerate biker

Ken took this btw I dint know I would be in the shot ^^

New buddy Joseph

PS3ing

Watching Youtube on my Blog on a PS3

The Future Radio broadcaster/DJ

Ken, Me and Joseph

Claimed this for my mum

Walking back home

Freebies from R.H.O.W that day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, May 8, 2010 ~ When In Rome
Queensbay
Hoyate

Coffee Bean after the movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 7, 2010 ~ Hitz.fm Pitbull
2.47pm : @hitzdotfm WHY WHY WHY MUST WE BE 18 ABOVE TO "Win Concert Passes To 12 Hours Featuring Benny Benassi and Pitbull!" ~I GOT THE FIRST CALLER~

Did my May pass

Went for "Mother's Day" Steamboat @ Aunty BC house 9-11pm

A mess of Prawns consumed by me

No comments: