Thursday, June 17, 2010

Homing Bored + MovieS Gurney

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 ~ Homing Bored
Joined Foursquare = Foursquare is a mobile application that is a cross between a friend-finder, a social city-guide, and a game that encourages users to explore their neighborhoods and rewards them for doing so. We do this by combining our friend-finder functionality and social city guide elements with game mechanics -- our users earn points, win mayorships and unlock badges and specials for trying new places and revisiting old favorites. Foursquare was launched in March 2009. For more information, visit http://foursquare.com.

Happy Bday Jes, Dy and Sab (19/17/19)

FREE 2days 1nite stay nationwide 4 the 1st 50 4sq check-ins @tunehotels Penang 8PM to9 http://bit.ly/a7c7mr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 17, 2010 ~ MovieS Gurney
Went to Gurney meet up and watched A-Team with Aaron, Jan, Winnie, Alex, Daniel and another gal Emma I think.
Saw my sis dating.
Went to Coffee Bean like 2 times : 1st time Lunch alone there coz Aaron at Breeks wth, 2nd time erm after the movie
After movie around 4ish everyone went back expt Me, Jan & Daniel left in Coffee Bean (I was "lampost"~ing I hope it was ok with Daniel lolx) One part was asking Jan to go for Paintball then Dan agreed with me till a certain point ~ unfair advantage from my mei LOL x(
Watched Karate Kid at 8.30-11pm Dad was at Chill's waiting for me watching Fifa.
Ate a Molten Choc Cake + 2 glasses of Ice Lemon Tea because the Kitchen close at 11pm #%#^@!#%

Pictures :
Waited for the bus to come 15 mins

A day too late for da prize from Tune Hotels

Erm Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf *ahem* xD

Lil bro Aaron Chew and his drink

My mei xD ~ Kinda blurish but I like this pic than the other clear one

The clearer pic BTW WHAT THE...Jan I see a love bite on ur neck!! O.O

Jan and Daniel aww*

Stealing electricity from MPH heh

unedited B&W from cam excpt my name

8.30pm movie that I bought at 8.50pm

11pm Supper @ Chili's

No comments: