Friday, June 25, 2010

MovieS TWS & Lone

Thursday, 24 June, 2010 ~ Movie Sistar

Took 304 to Gurney
Met up with Debby around 4ish
Movie 4.30pm till 6.30pm Watched Night and Day
Got a Combo 3(Large popcorn and 2 cokes) Get free Toy Story 3 limited edition mug = I got the Aliens one.
Went to Haagen Dazs for my "treat"
Celia wanted BR Double reg scoop Pistachio and Choc Chip Cookie Dough instead
Spring to eat dinner with The Wong Sisters - Had tomyum
Dropped me back by 9pm
June 10 Woody June 17 Mr. Potato June 24 Aliens July 1 Buzz Lightyear
Joined a Toy Story 3 contest on GSC website
iPhone 4 is launched in US and 5 other countries HURRY COME TO MSIA!!!
iPhone 4 blends

Pictures :
A "fake" rose

@Haagen Dazs - This robbed my RM35 T.T

My shirt matches my drink WOOT~ The Wong Sisters

Celia, Debby and Yimei

My sis using Hexy with me behind

BR icy Mint Choc Chip

I want some icy too *sobs*

The Blogger

Some stuff I bought - curse blew like RM30

My Bag has a Tag with a human beside the Bag (was tryna rhyme)

tnxxxxxx fo the dinner gals(Celia, Mine and Bie)

Dinner @Spring E-Gate

omggg Astro Beyond!!! YES!!!

Watching Wimbledon on ESPN HD - Andy Murray against Nieminen something

Free from GSC Combo 3(2 reg drinks + popcorn)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, 25 June 2010 ~ Lone Queensbay

Took 307 to Queensbay
Went to watch Prince of Persia alone 4.30pm movie Only me then 5pm movie start more people come
Ended around 6ish nearly 7pm
Spent my time in Switch playing iPhone 3GS 16GB Rockband
Bought burgers home
Reached home by 9ish

Pictures :
@rapidpg 307

Should have started collecting this but now too late left Buzz Lightyear

Movie I'm watching

Cool place for Queensbay Security but how come the guard not inside it???

I've been slinging Hexy on me eveytime I go in but never stop me also

Me in @GSCinemas 5

Samsung roadshow @GF(ground floor ok)

Should I get a cam bag like this one(RM99)???

iPhone 3GS(promoting my blog, watching WhatYouMeanToMe and playing Rockband)

Roadside burgers for dinner

Night when I'm home : My W995 battery died on me WTFish ~ "Battery cannot be charged. You must use a Sony Ericsson battery" o.O

1 comment:

¿dELiÃ? said...

nice =) like it!!