Monday, June 14, 2010

My Water Moments

The results of the picture without a Sony TX5 in hand

Obviously, I couldn't use my Sony Hx1 to take this shot seeing as it was not waterproof to do so.

If I had the Sony TX5 I don't have to worry about missing all the action just because my camera is not "Water-proof" because everywhere I go 100% I would bring my camera along just to capture any moments that catches my eye.

Here's the features of the Sony TX5 :


Proudly bearing the title of the ‘World’s Slimmest Water-proof Camera’, the TX5 is – get this – not only water-proof, but shock-proof, temperature-proof and dust-proof too. And it doesn’t only look pretty; it comes with some awesome functions like iSweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and anti-motion blur. Yes, the TX5 is not only the ultimate package of beauty and brains, it’s darn near indestructible as well.

Wanna win one?
I hope I win one!

Happy 19th Bday Jia Ying

No comments: