Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MoTuWeDay Collegness

Monday, 5 July, 2010 ~
So after reaching home I had to walk up 17 floors because the lift was down. Got a call saying my W995 is ready, Then went to Queensbay with my mum to watch ToyStory3. Had porridge for dinner. Got an invite from Blup2 for Motorsport Division but can't go coz its the same day as my Penang DigiLive Tour event.
Joined this contest http://vaio.sony.com.my/tribal-contest/prize.php

Pictures of the day Foursquare and After ToyS3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, 6 July, 2010 ~
Its the 6th of July and college in the afternoon was a burst. Most of the class dint do the Religion assignment so our lecturer gave us another week so due next tues. Friends took my cam to vain. Morning I had my "SPM" BM oral which I screwed the individual talking bout issues of family today and group talk bout ur hobbies. Ohh and the about the Blup2 Motorsport Division event looks like I might be able to go cause its next sat not this sat and there's a 80% chance I can go YAY. I just got word Rapid Penang is having a contest.  

"Snap, Tag & WIN!" Catch our rapid hitz on Wheels to win a Canon Digital Camera!!! Its a IXUS 105 and reading the specs its Sleek, smooth and sophisticated. It has 12.1 megapixel and features a wide angle lens which can zoom 4x. Well that's the basic and if you wanna know more Google it

Wee Nee left for Colombo earlier this morning from KL. She'll be gone for 10 days O.O
A song by Cody Simpson -link

Pictures of the day 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, 7 July, 2010 ~
Sent my pre-blog for @NuffnagMY LG Cookie Monster Party
I joined this ~ http://bit.ly/9Zosm3
News bout Lindsay Lohan -link-
I joined this ~ http://bit.ly/de8xHU 

Pictures of the day

No comments: