Saturday, August 14, 2010

D'Ultimate Birthday Bash by DiGi @ QEII

Time : 7 eleven
Type : Costume Party

Meeting KL bloggers there. Jeremy Choy(@bboyrice), Jason Ong(@mynjayz), Michelle Lee(@tperfectionista)

QEII baby!!!

Free FOOD

Birthday Cupcakes

Dance performances I think 4-6(a couple of pics coz the rest not nice)

a Famous Penangite

Delon

Announcing winners of the games

Julie Woon ~ Met during DiGi Breek Free Party @ Ecobar, Damansara earlier this year

So yeah I went to QEII : I was smiling hiding my disappointment in my friends who ditched me ~SOLO~

From DiGi Goodie bag x3 sets

*insert group picture with the KL bloggers when jason uploads* - 4/9/10
L2R = Chris, Michelle, Joanne, Jeremy, Yimei


Jason Ong

Justin and Jeremy


I went early so I got to check out the place stripped the place top to bottom before meeting ma KL friends. Was having a drink or two when I saw their twit then went out to find them. I was surprised to see Chris and Joanne there. Mingled-Went on stage with the rest of the July Aug Sept babies. Played games like Bedrock bowling, Shooting with Nerf guns, Lined up for Archery but the games closed at 10pm wtf wasted my time. Ended at midnight coz everything delay...started at 9pm zzz Drank like dunno how many glasses of LEMONADE = Good girl ok blekkkkkkkkk

Cousin Jia Yann has this today, wishing her luck -link-

No comments: