Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mamee Slurrrp (x3)

Well this post is actually about the Mamee Slurrrp weekly blogging post but I think I might be focusing more on the 2nd part of this post coz of something else bigger but I'll try not to get too sidetracked with that LOL I'll cut to the chase and give you a line :

*Mamee Sllrrrp Kari Berapi became extra nice today coz of the news from Sony Malaysia*


*I'm going for *My Water Moments with TX5* event @SunwayLagoon1 on the 7/8/10 ~ Will be meeting Juztin Lan Kah Fai. Thanks @SonyMalaysia*


I'm SO going for it!!!

~lucky unlucky~ = Get to win this invite but noone can go with me now

*Thank you SO much Jonathan Ong for becoming my buddy for the @SonyMalaysia TX5 event happening in @sunwaylagoon1 tomorrow 9-2pm*

Got free NZNatural icy but Durian flav T.T

No comments: