Sunday, August 29, 2010

Digi Youth Jam 2010


~HAPPENING TODAY AND TOMORROW ALL THE WAY TILL MERDEKA DAY~


Pictures :
Showstoppers Sound Check

Random Cheer Jump

THE Banner *spot my shot*

Opening Speechs


Cheerleaders starting off the event

Taking the shot

Cheer Workshop

The-walking-superstar-answer-person

The Egg Aids

Stitch

Look at Samantha Tan

Retards Scoping Potential Cheer Jumpers

Youngest Cheerleader

*SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS ~ Damn this is stuck in my head* #DiGiYouthJam10

Luvenia's Game Face

Cheerleaders Group Shot

 Bellydance Workshop

Danzity YO~

Only shot with ma friends I had ~ Dint solo with any of them this time T.T

Pioneer DJ Workshop

Xian and Me

Go get ur tee there!

Collegemates that came and support

hahaha RANDOM siblings

DJ Spudnik

Me, Jacklyn, Justin, K Wen, Coollen

MCs of YJ'10

This girl is an AWESOME dancer!

MQ lookalike

Crowd/Judges

Smokey effect

Group B skin Dancers

MC

Polkadotted Black and White

BestFriend Eleasha Chew

BestFriend

Supper
 
Me with MY Tag

Goal = walked more than 10k steps

Summary :
So Jan fetched me from the overhead bridge reached around 8.30am(Was supposed to reach before 8am but its okay la I guess) Went to register myself and changed to the tee they gave. Showstoppers had a sound check that's why I had transport ;D mmmhmm 
Went for the Opening Ceremony/Vivacious did an opening cheer then everyone went to their respective events. Well basically I was "in charge of photography" @ Cheer Workshop so yeah I was stucked there from 10-2pm I'm not complaining though coz I know like what 90% of the cheerleaders LOL Had breakie with Sylvia before hand but I ditched her coz the event was starting.
Half way through maybe 11ish I met Jason and TM and we went to find Sylvia's team, they were in the Treasure Hunt. One of their task was to carry an Egg which I heard Aids(they wanted me to hold the Egg for awhile) and that's when the Egg Aids jokes started.Went back to Cheer they were doing the dance part. Danced to LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon
Michael Teoh came to give the cheerleaders a lil pep talk before we ended. Dance workshop 2-5 Bellydance/D*Starz/Danzity. Pioneer DJ Workshop 5-7pm Met my collegemates Max ZYao went fo the workshop but left half way. I got a shirt from answering a qs DJ Justini asked "Beats Per Second = BPS". 8-11pm Youth Talent Search ~ for the first 20 contestants or so I was the only Photo/Vidgrapher on stage the rest of em I don't know where wtf~saw Winnie, Dana, Chien Ming, Rachel Lee, Kasvini, Michelle Ling, Daniela, Alex, MC,
Followed BestFriend family for supper ate Koay Teow Thing+100 plus before they dropped me home.

No comments: