Friday, August 27, 2010

Showstoppers (x2)

*Woke up only to find out Sony Alpha launched their HD DSLR(a55 and a33) on 24/8/10 and its pissing me off! I got my Canon 550D 6 days ago*

*He held out his arms to me I wrapped mine round his waist and held him while he stroked d the back of my head. My mind wasn’t taking in anything right now and it felt like everything was shutting down slowly making me numb*


Going to their practice soon to take some pre-event shots fo em' ~ Showstoppers

Wonka Bar

Lunch before heading out

Top view

Isabelle

Showstoppers = new promo pic

They got their game face on

oh yeah!

Spot me xD

Mee Quin

Doing a cartwheel

H.O.T people

"ass shaped" Gobstopper MQ found

Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro

The Blogger and Cameron

After that 8.50pm went to Queensbay to watch Grown Ups.

End with a shot vid of Showstoppers = Upload failed

No comments: