Friday, September 24, 2010

7aste Monte Carlo Penang

*I'm getting ready for a night of glamor, fast cars, spellbinding performances by DJs and exquisite food of #7aste Monte Carlo @ 32 Mansion*

I thought it was here at first LOL

OMG look at the Q when I arrived @ 32 Mansion

Some chick posing with the car Bentley

Carrera S

Finally after 25mins or more nearly reaching the end of the line

 VIP's got in easy T.T I wished I was one

Walked in met my friends playing the games

I thought it was some wine dispenser at first

ELECTRIC VIOLIN = Awesome + A guitarist that looks like SLASH 

Bet 7(2GB 7aste Pendrive), 77(iShuffle 2GB) or 777(iPad) to WIN

Lady DJ + Bryan 

Some friends 

11.53pm : Lost my iPad to them

Couldn't tahan went to play this for iTouch : Got 7 ashtrays gave 1 away

Winnings and A drink
  
Loads of drinks

 Me, Melvin and Bryan

I don't have to introduce this person right?! : Kinda sad coz no eye candy for me and I only got to take my friends pimping with the 7aste chicks T.T

Goodies of the night(Polaroid pic, Ashtray, 2GB Pendrive + Autographed An Honest Mistake CD)

See see AUTOGRAPHED ehhh

Pictures with most of the people met during the event(Povy, K Wen, Melvin Chuah, Ivan, Shu Lynn, Leonard, Victor, Melvin Tan, Bryan Koh)

Went like an hour late(event started at 7 thirty) Thought could ditch the long Q but when I reached the Q was so freaking LONG. Decided to walk around first(take pics ma) then I realized its not getting shorter but in face longer so I lined up. Halfway a 7aste girl came with the Polaroid cam and took a pic for me seeing as I was alone that sucked big time~ Registered myself and went in. Yee Ming had a problem coz the PC so called couldn't detect her or something but all was good she managed to go in. Walked around met Povy first then K Wen then Leonard/Bryan at the VIP area. Met a few others like Laura, Yee Ming, Sze Lin(MGS Gang but dint take pic with them FARK) Julia and her bf...uhh who else I heard Hazel was there. Spent like 95% of my time playing the games coz I really wanted the freaking iPad(Won Lost it sobs*) Nearly 12 thirty dad came he was waiting outside for like an hour when I was trying to with iPad iTouch. Took pics with da cars before leaving the place. Wanted to say bye to Bryan but he vanished. Went to McD Greenlane for supper 6pc nuggets M sprite Vanilla milkshake. Dint eat whole night 6-1am so damn hungry. Came back washed up crashed till 9am actually 7am was suppose to follow MQ to SGGS Installation but I was so damn tired woke up at 7am texted MQ say no need lucky mum can fetch and that is the end-Might go for the Ecobar, KL one. Not happy dint win the iPad iTouch iShuffle >;(

The next one would be held in Ecobar, KL on the 8 October. Register here and then just go on that day register yourself and have fun. If not you would be charged RM77* walk in~

Friends who blogged bout this event :


I WANT THIS :



May the force be with you when you write LOL

Collectible Tin


TK-421 iPhone Case with Flip-Out Keyboard

No comments: