Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cousins Down

 IF I UPLOAD ALL THE PICS IT WOULD BE A PIC SPAM SO HERE ARE SOME 5% OF ALL THE PICS TAKEN

Sunday, September 12, 2010 : Breakfast-Tekken-I forgot what movie-Lunch Mr Teppanyaki-Met up with Winnie Cal @ Digi Booth-Swimming @ G Hotel-Tea @ Executive Lounge-Kuta Bali Ayer Itam(ordered frankie pizza met TM wth)-Vainned in the car while they fetched me to Aunty HP place-


They Winnie wanted a group shot with the boys xD

Winnie for you

My cousins : G Hotel Swimming Pool

Awesome H2O effect

They served all sorts of drinks @ Executive Lounge

Stuffed my face with this +++

Coke with Lemon = Classy

Cousin's Nieces and Nephew

LOLOL
  
Teik Min I wanna sue you for no BBQ Chic

Meet my cousins

Monday, September 13, 2010 : Tekken 6-Bought my potatoes and went back to the room for makan-Chilled abit went for swimming(them not me)-Sis was around Gurney asked me to fetch her back-Made her walk all the way from 1Stop to G Hotel when my mum said she's fetching us from her school side LOL-Played with Cameron while I rogoled her Sony Ericsson Vivaz(fail she likes my Nokia X6 better haha)-Ate in Yosenabe

Issa me Yimei(does in the mario voice)

Tekken 6 : On a streak wtf she used Lilian beat us all 6 love I nearly beat her with 2% life using Asuka

 Swimming again I wanted 2 this time but my red egg broke x(

Laughed Joked and Smacked an Idiot while eating in Yosenabe x)

Sher Maine and her obsession

Sis and I

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 : Redbox with 13 others 2 till 5pm had Kim Gary for lunch(bastad spilled stuff on my bag)-Met up with cousins went to a relative's house watched Toys3 then went for Steamboat in Butterworth-

uhh I wanted to take with the Aquarium behind me ahaa x)

Watching Toys3

Backview of the house

Cousin's Nieces

 Dogs

Yann spent god knows how much on the machine getting this + candy

She looked Cameron instead of looking at cousin's cam ~ props for having a Big Ass Camera eh couz blekk xP

Zi Wei Yuen Steamboat WOOT

A freaking old still working film manual DSLR very old since 1963 awesomness!

Cool spinning globe

I want to suck your blood~

O.O

Cousin updated her blog on this too -link-

No comments: