Sunday, September 5, 2010

FloorPaintball

Friday, September 3, 2010 ~ Floorball @ RC with a new club(no name yet) formed by Joon Han

I took 304 to PFS then walked all the way to RC. Reached 45mins early. 5.02pm *I just did 2 rounds of Innebandy "killer" @ RC = Died ~ How to play Floorball? I'm so unfit*
Winnie came slightly after 5.30pm but she's under Contact so can't join. She told me my cam shutter lifespan etcc. Cal also came and rogoled Cameron. Below are some pics taken by Winnie/Cal/Yimei

Rest also got gaya huh Mandy

Faceoff

Rushing/Cramming whatever u wanna call it

Dan our keeper-in-training


Sunday, September 5, 2010 ~ Paintball Taman Sukun with Team Paintkillerz

Met up with the gang @ McD Greenlane. Had a Hot Cakes set. Waited for Juey Fang 11pm. Played games on Edwin's iPhone. Headed off to Butterworth Taman Sukun for Paintball. I shot them with Cameron. 3ish went to Subway Autocity I ate Steak and Cheez sub. 4ish Edwin fetched me home. Thanks for calling me dude~

Juey Fang 

Owww the bunker ~ I feel its pain

Looks like Edwin break dancing
 
Some collages I made of Edwin ~ Snaking

The Blogger's turn for some pics

Group picas

 Took one two three with Juey Fang

Subway Autocity

More pictures go to -link-

No comments: