Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010-2010

Monday, October 18, 2010 ~ The Other Guys


Morning woke up got an email saying I'm entitled to 2 VIP media passes for Hennessy Artistry 2010 this sat! Reached class on the dot with Rapid then went to McD Greenlane for lunch with 12 others(they "played at the playground"). Took 304 to Queensbay and rushed to GSC to check if there was a movie I could watch. The Other Guys was showing @ 2.40pm I reached 2.50pm. Didn't miss much lucky~the show was MFA...wesome! After that I went to Borders to do a lil reading before mum came. Reached home about six PM

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 ~ The Child's Eye





'rents told me in the morning I couldn't go for Hennessy Artistry 2010 in the morning = spoiled my mood. Got to microeco class another downpour on my mood again (T.T) Collegemates planned to go for a movie after Visual Com class...wanna watch a horror and debating with 3D or not (>.<") They said I scared just coz I didn't wanna go zzz in the end went to Hostel after class. Had ali for lunch( tomyum spicy with fried egg and ice limau) before visiting Sri Pelita(Met Debby, Renee, LY2, Sarah, Mei Shien...she messed up my hair). About 1 went back to Hostel watch Wipedout on AXN while waiting for my friends, HYing was there *aheming*. Took rapid 101 with friends to Gurney(There was this cute guy with aviators omg) Had lunch in Max Gourmet I ordered a Midnight Mist(Ribena Soda Water Lemon). Had a lil problem Max Wai Keong ZYao reached at 4pm then we all went in. I managed to sneak my way into the movie wahhaaaa sat in between Max and Sye Li. Mum said she's coming at 5pm ended up coming at 5.40pm right AFTER the movie ended (>.<") Lucky me I managed to "sit" through the whole movie. 1 word freaky! I hate horror movies~came back and heard my bro Aaron Chew went to watch in Gurney...hahaa texted me at 4AM coz he got nightmare from it...zzz

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 ~ 2010-2010
Woke up around noon as usual when I don't have class. 'rents finally caved and allowed me to go for Hennessy Artistry 2010 xD So headed off to Queensbay around 3ish to buy Aeroline tixs(To : Thurs 3pm and Back : Sun 3pm) then went to Popular Queensbay and I was engrossed in this book called The 39 Clues. Came out around 7 after reading the book finish LOL and bought awesome soy icy from Q Bean. Walked around and ended up in Borders doing more reading. 8 thiry went to Subway Queensbay bought Turkey Cheez and Steak Cheez footlongs. Robbed my RM40 die! Took 309 home and reached before 9pm x) ohh and my friend Chin Tze passed her Drivers. Damn I really gotta take (>.<")

*Going to KL tomorrow again for @hennessymy #Hartistrymy 2010 this weekend : 'rents killing me but still letting me go. Lucky me hehe*

DJ HERO2 is now available!
The Most Popular Phone in the World -link-
New Macbooks -link-
Special event by Apple -link-

No comments: