Friday, October 22, 2010

Pre-HA + AHM Debut Album Showcase

By "Pre-HA" I ment going for the Pre-ss conference for Hennessy Artistry 2010 xD

*I was INVITED and I'm going for the media press conference + meet and greet session at Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC) @ Mines Resort City from 2-4pm

iPod Nano 6G ohh look Beats music on it @ Harvey Norman SunwayP

Dinner @ Tony Roma's SunwayP

That's a bottle of Hennessy

I like this shot but too bad the blur hand

This guy is from France : His not straight get it?

Mixing us all the Hennessy Mixes

Michelle Lee

Kardinal Offishall

My V zone passes for Hartistry 2010

At the An Honest Mistake Showcase...was there coz of Free To Fall!!!...and An Honest Mistake(very good timing, I wanted to come for this but dint know if I would be down for it. Luck was on my side)

Spotted AHM Sticker

Guess who is rocking the stage


More pictures here

@freetofallmusic from @AHMband event (Vid1) (Vid2)

Enjoyed myself but did not get to meet Free To Fall too bad for me >.<

No comments: