Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eighteen 1 Month

So today I woke up late...was supposed to meet HCC mates in WaiK's place at 10am but I arrived at 12pm. So sorry I feel damn bad >.<" after that I went to Queensbay Switch(see below)

9pm : *What the...I spent like 2 hours in @SwitchTM checking out @beatsbydre and now I'm working here. WOOTs~!!! How awesome is that? heh*

Got called by Celia to watch Harry Potter7 Part1 this morning but I couldn't make it

ONE MONTH TILL I TURN EIGHTEEN

MY wishlist of 2010 ~

  • Friends who can actually celebrate my birthday with me
  • A photoshoot
  • A weekend or 3 days stay at Penang Hill, Camerons, Genting in Malaysia. Overseas Australia, New Zealand, Canada or US.
  • Anything from Dr Dre
  • This SICK notebook called HP ENVY14 BEATS EDITION -link
  • Paintball stuff
  • Canon Flash or Lens(70-300mm if possible haha)
  • Sony PlayStation3 + DJ Hero(Renegade edition if not 2)
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab
  • Something handmade(collages of us having a good time/cards)
  • Caps
  • Mightybeanz
  • FishEye/Polaroid/Waterproof camera
  • Avril Lavigne xD
  • Apple product? Mac, iPod, iPhone
  • Tech Deck Fingerboards
  • DrumPad(got the iPhone version)
  • Meeting famous people(Allan Wu, The Choong Sisters, Estranged, Juztin Lau x2, Kardinal Offishall, Oliver Lang, Ryan Greenspan, Justin Rabackoff, RedFm Cruisers, HitzFm AdamC, H.Iskandar <---some celebs I met this year)

2 comments:

Philip Khor said...

that's a long wishlist. my sister's can't beat yours anytime.

Lim Yimei said...

Not yet done x)