Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pictures Error

HAPPY MALAYSIAN 7-11 DAY
Unfortunately you won't get a FREE cup of Slurpee like in US but if you spend RM7 above on a single receipt you can get a FREE*while stocks last Limited Edition magnetic notepad and a free gift(I don't know what coz havnt gone and get it yet) 

Many of you (my loyal) readers have been wondering how come my blog has been all words and no pictures post. Well I have a slight problem with my photos thats why I can't edit/upload them till I don't know when but I hope you'll still visit this blog and give me positive comments and pray my pictures can be uploaded ASAP.
Thanks for reading~

Post that needs to be updated :
  • Toy Museum  
  • HCC Luau
  • Adam Lambert Concert
  • 2010-2010
  • Pre-HA + AHM Debut Album Showcase 
  • Hennessy Artistry 2010  
  • You Again 
  • BOTB Finals
  • Halloween 2010 
  • Moose  
omggg dieeeeeee so manyyyyy postttt to update T.T


Oh and I've been playing this game called DJ Hero2 on Facebook -link-

Its highly additive to a certain point(seeing as its a sneak preview) for a person who is dying to get one but it cost too much for me to spend on a game(Its RM800 for the DJ Hero Renegade edition and RM600 for the Normal edition)

Some pictures screenshots I took while playing the game






I WANT A REAL DJ HERO2 AND A PS3 240GB WHITE for my Birthday + Christmas present this year

So cute!!! 
♫ ♪(●̮̮̃•̃) ♫ ♪
♪ ♪/█\♫ ♫
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅::::̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|
Soon to be ---> DJ Redz

iPurposely waited till the date and time matched before posting this hahaha
Thurs = skip class
Fri = Jailed at home since wed
Sat = Queensbay Dinner @ T.G.I.Friday's NY Strip Steak
Sun(Today) = Queensbay Dinner @ Dome The Big Breakfast and @StarbucksMY Creme Brulee BUY 1 FREE 1

1 comment:

Philip Khor said...

yeah, all facebook games are addictive in some way.