Monday, November 29, 2010

Pre-7aste NY

Hey guys remember 7aste Monte Carlo -link- I went for a few months back? Yes, the one I lost my iPad T.T sobss


Well its BACK with a new theme = 7aste New York. As usual the music will be PUMPING, performances will be ROCKING and you can be assured you'll have a wonderful time with your mates. 7aste New York will travel your senses to greater heights as you step into the venue.  

*click the picture to view bigger*

Penang = Venue : 32 Mansion, Penang(near Penang Bowl) / 10 December 2010(a week before my bday *cough*
KL = Venue : Hex and Mayfair, Damansara Perdana, KL / 17 December 2010(my birthday this one in KL *sobs* why can't Penang and KL switch?)

I will be going for the one in Penang. Anyone wanna be my date? Just click here to go to 7aste website or click here to Register straightaway if you haven't. Complete the form then volla just show up on the day and register yourself with your Email and IC.

Note :
Its RM77 for door sales so unless your willing to PAY please register NOW
You have to be 18 and over to go but if your 17 this year you can go already.
Hex and Mayfair, Damansara Perdana, KL is a new place so its best you google the location before going






Celebrated my Sistar's 15th today in Queensbay. Watched Rapunzel with 9 juniors(Nelly, Sulin, Su Ying, Renee, LY2, Debby, Sarah See, Haein Kim and Jason Lyne) will update in the next post

Freedom is back 

No comments: