Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sri Pelita Concert 2010

Friday, November 12, 2010 ~ Sri Pelita Concert 2010 1st Day

Stayed up till 2AM watching = RT @HarryPotterFilm: We're now streaming LIVE from the #DeathlyHallows - Part 1 World Premiere in London! http://www.ustream.tv/harrypotter but I was too sleepy to continue. Saw Ron Hermione Ginny The Twins Draco Malfoy JK Rowling Bellatrix Voldermort Nevile

Sum 13 : 2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts everyday, Have sorrow in my <3, How long will my enemy triumph over me

The concert is at 7.30pm. I'm going with my gang = Celia, Wee Nee, Cat(I think), Ben and Reem

Just got back. FREE ENTRY thanks to my teacher = one word the concert was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!
Feel like going again tomorrow but I have to pay RM25 :( See if I can get FOC again heheee

Free tix - tnx Danny

Some scenes

I found this mesmerizing 

More more pictures

Su Lin...next year she leaves to NZ

Saturday, November 13, 2010 ~ Sri Pelita Concert 2nd Day

Ok got my tix for tonight's one so I guess I'm going(Junior got me one) Will be hanging backstage instead of watching most prob = PIC SPAM predicated by me and my juniors ;D

*I have some stuff to giveaway tonight during Wizard of Oz... Sri Pelita School Play : Who shall be the lucky 3 to receive them?*

What goes on backstage

One of my fav parts - The witch falls off a rooftop?

The Wicked Witch of the West

hahah spoiler~

Dorothy
 

Sistar Debby Wong

Random shot with a few of tha cast and crew

RockStar material

Ms Shirley!!!

Supper


*Wizard of Oz : Nelly Teoh could give me a run for my money for being the EVIL wicked witch. Denalyn Kwok = my new evil junior apprentice*


Overall the show was awesome. They focused more on the primary side this year coz secondary nobody could act or don't want to. The fact I went both days means it was worth the money(even though I went in free haha) Looking forward to next year's concert xD

No comments: