Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bloggers Langkawi Trip

On this very day I was invited for the "Langkawi Go Green Nature Tour" day trip tour with Sau Fei, Jamie, Mr Chan, Mary, Sam and Wai Hoe. 

So departed Penang at 8.30am and reached Pulau Langkawi. We we're supposed to spend half an hour here(the picture) but was running late so off to brunch

Yummy food at the restaurant Charlie's Place at Royal Langkawi Yacht Club. Bloggers being bloggers snapped all the food before eating...guilty for doing that too. The set lunch consist of Tomato Soup, Main Course of Club Sandwich/Burger Chicken or Beef/Spaghetti/Fish and Chips, Desert of Chocolate Ice Cream Sundae and a drink of choice for us(I opt for Apple Juice)  

Then it was a 45min drive to the Langkawi Cable Car...it was kinda a waste because the Q was too long so we were off to Underwater World. I really REALLY wanted to go for this, it was my main highlight of the whole trip.

We headed to Langkawi GeoForest Park and visited the Mangrove rain forest to a fish farm, eagle watching and then bat caves. 




Underwater World was a downside to the trip. Had a slight problem and we nearly missed our ferry back(and no KFC because of this I was like bloddy starving all the way home and I reached home at 10pm)

Lucky we made it to the ferry and got first class baby~this is my invited friend who managed to come along for the trip. Meet Sau Fei

And the girls for the trip 

If anyone is interested in going for this please contact : 
Langkawi Saga Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
16 Jalan Tanjung Bungah, Georgetown, 11200 Penang, Malaysia
Tel : 604 899 8822
Fax : 604 890 6068
Email : sales@langkawicoral.com
Website : http://www.langkawicoral.com
GPS : 6.0654, 100.0433

2 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

I have added your blog in my favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

I would like an exchange links with you.

In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

Tell me what do you think.

Lim Yimei said...

Um thanks. What kinda useful compliments? Your blog is nice too :)