Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 18th

Tuesday, 7 December, 2010 ~ LYday in 10 DayZ
Just celebrated my pre-birthday with daddy in Island Plaza Edo Ichi Jap food for dinner coz he can't make it on my real day (T.T) busy busy with work...even when I spent time with him today, he was STILL working zzz He's going back to KL tonight. 30 mins too late to watch Narnia 3D so went to Cold Storage to buy foodie stuff x)

Deco

Thick sashimi slices

My Unagi

Randoming at the 3D theater


Thursday, 16 December, 2010 ~ Joined celebration for ZYao and I
Microeco final paper...yesterday was Human Com and Visual com papers. Makan at Soul Garden Gurney from 1-3ish. I did a vlog -link-







Birthday humans



Friday, 17 December, 2010
Its my birthday yo~finally 18 went to Paddington's House of Pancakes with mum for dinner. Then watched The Social Network and met/she served me Mich Ling when I dropped by Coffee Bean to buy a snack home




No comments: