Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010 ~ The Chronicles Of Narnia : The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

ITS AWESOME!!! SUPER LOVE IT... even though I watched it alone in Gurney :(

Met up with Sau Fei and his friends after the movie(Supposed to watch Harry Potter DH Part1 but went too late show was 2.10ish I arrived at 2.50, Narnia was showing at 3pm Tron at 3 thirty so watched Narnia alone) Went to Gurney Drive Hawker to makan dinner with the bunch of people in the pic below. Sau Fei fetched me to Jetty after that and I took a bus home.


Thursday, December 23, 2010 ~ Pre-Xmas Eve

So Wee Nee called us up for a hangout in Gurney. Me and Cat managed to join her for lunch, Celia was working. Ben PZ came later. I was craving for Boost so dragged them to get it. Shared Ribs with Melissa and ordered a pizza for dinner in Chicago Ribs.

Taken by Wee Nee = Failed x)


My pork set lunch thing = 3/5







No comments: