Thursday, January 6, 2011

Granny oldeR

Wanted to watch The Tourist in Gurney today at 3pm, dropped by Manila Place to find Celia(pass her 2 Boost vouchers) and saw Cat and Granny there chatting. So screwed the movie and chilax with them talking bout stuff example "my prom dress experience" LOLzz ordered some crepe ham cheez when Celia brought out a Tiramisu cake to celebrate Wee Nee's 19th(actual date is 9th Jan but she's too busy packing to organize one) Forgot how I went to Queens...oh wait I remember mum fetched me after her sch and dropped by to claim my freebie from Switch










Happy Bday to my cousin Becky and Sheryl da awesome singer from An Honest Mistake...speaking of which they'll be playing at Laundry Bar, The Curve tonight at 10 so check them out coz I can't go last min

No comments: