Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ballz #9: Snooker

Saturday, March 12, 2010 ~ Sony Ericsson Xperia Event In Penang

Just came back from Prangin Mall. Didn't win the X10 HD...will try tomorrow if I can -link-
Reached around 6ish. Mana tau met my collegemate there @shapigtan . Had dinner with her and bf. She grabbed "chatime". I stayed trying till 9pm then went home.


Pics of the day :









Another monthly Rotaract gamez. So I waited for Nic to fetch me at 10AM outside the Pan Mee stall. Stopped by a 711 Sg Ara area I bought a couple of buns for breakfast then we headed off to Regency Heights. Played snooker(I made a 4sq venue) Played ping pong. Had lunch at Sunshine Sq Food Court. Nic dropped me back along with HZ and A. Got ready and mum dropped me at RC for Innebandy floorball training. Took 202 to Komtar then 303 to the stop before the highway then walked to my godaunt's place for makan & games. Reminder take 301 pass by. Reached home a lil earlier than midnight.

No comments: