Friday, March 11, 2011

Saberz Jersey

Thursday, March 3, 2010 ~ Apple iPad2 Announcement
link1 link2 link3

Monday, March 7, 2010 ~
Went for this talk, a friend fetched me(from Straits Quay) for about "Score A"

Tuesday, March 8, 2010 ~
Avril Lavigne's new album "Goodbye Lullaby" is launched today
It's International Womens Day
Switch Straits Quay Soft Opening = I couldn't go coz I had bloody BM paper the next day

Friday, March 11, 2010 ~ Saberz Jersey

WooT wooT got my awesome Photographer jersey~
Went to RC today just to collect it. Asked JH to fetch me back. Had tomyum soup dinner at Genting. JH managed to fetch me to Queensbay. Met Haan-Ming as I was walking outta Borders.

The it jersey looks like this

Photographer for Saberz

Orange/Black

RM9 mag that is jammed packed with news for a photogapher

Other news : iPad2 is sold today...just not in Malaysia or Singapore 

No comments: