Friday, October 7, 2011

Westlife Gravity Tour 2011 in Malaysia

<3 br="">
It was a night to be remembered forever! After years(the last time I was too young + not a concert goer) I finally attended a Westlife concert here in KL.

Had a lil trouble with the security but after 3 tries I managed to bring Hexy in xD
At 8ish: When the first song was sang the whole stadium bust into cheers. 
A couple was called up the stage by Nicky and the guy proposed. Then Westlife sang My Love. -lost track of the time- The guys ended with Uptown Girl. The funniest thing they did was wearing Micky tees and sang Bad Romance! Oh I lost my ticket T.T 

1. When Your Looking Like That 
2. World of Our Own
3. What Makes a Man
4. Safe
5. Home
6. My Love
7. Gravity?
8. Mashup of VivaLaDiva + Only Girl + Dirty Bit + Bad Romance
9. Season of the Sun(Shane : Goodbye Malaysia is hard to die)
10. You Raise Me Up
11. I'm already there(not a famous song I've heard from the boys)
12. (First lyrics Everybody's got an answer to a question)
13. Flying Without Wings
14. (What about now...what about today...what if your making me what I was meant to be)
15. Uptown Girl

Westlife Gravity Tour 2011 : Wedtlife Asia Tour 2011
On the 7/10/11 at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Sitting Area : Silver Lower Free Seating 
Ticket Price : RM158
Organized by :
Presented by : Ticket Pro










No comments: