Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nineteen 1 Month

So another month till my 19th birthday.
I decided to go Queensbay cause planning to get the Christmas Edition Starbucks Card but had a problem deciding between the 2 as I was walking to Borders. 
Upon reaching the counter, I asked for the cards they told me that all were sold out and left the normal one so I had no choice but to get it. They asked me if I wanted to top up RM100 to get the Caddy. I said why not since I'll reload the amount eventually. So I grabbed myself an Apple Carrot Muffin + Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappuchino(man that's a mouthful) and headed to a quiet place to chill at. After an hour or so I took a bite of my muffin and realized it wasn't what I ordered, so I went to the counter and told them. They offered me another muffin but I didn't like the others so I asked if I could get a cake instead.
I got the Red Velveteen and it was damn good! Thanks Starbucks Malaysia~  

Card + Black Caddy
Wore a new tee from WCA 2011 Langkawi
Grande Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappuchino + Red Velveteen(This is the classic Red Velvet Cake reinvented with an Asian twist of Red Yeast and Goy berries)
Oh look a christmas tree

No comments: