Monday, December 12, 2011

WhatsApp Messenger

I'm finally on this!
After a year and a week of having my iPhone4. I know it's lateish but hey I wasn't too sure about getting this app but now after a random thought I was like wtheck just download it already. Been texting everyone. Now I know why it's addictive.
Cost 99 cents in the app store when others(Blackberry/Android/Nokia) can download it for free pfft One of the reasons why I don't like Apple, everything need to buy.

Click here to download it from the website


WhatsApp is a cross-platform smartphone messenger currently available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones. The application utilize push notifications to instantly get messages from friends, colleagues and family. Switch from SMS to exchange messages, pictures, audio notes and video messages with WhatsApp users with no extra cost.

I want this! -link-

I still want his

Fisheye Compact Camera Red -link-


 Fisheye 2 Ripcurl -link-

No comments: