Monday, January 2, 2012

Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection NYX Launch in Malaysia

Hennessy is kicking off the new year with a bang by bringing us a brand new symbol of roundness and sophistication.
It will be reveled on the 5th of January 2012 at a secret location in Mid Valley, KL. Invitation-only launch party.

I have dreams that I dare to pursue.
I have friends that I like to treat.
I always seek new emotions.
I have privileges that I feel like sharing.
The new Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection | NYX consists of aromas like clove, cinnamon, vanilla mixed and blended together from the cognac maturation in oak barrels. A whole new experience just waiting for you as soon as you take your first sip.

At first glance this Hennessy bottle reminds me of a back-to-the-future look with the platinum metallic finish and ultra violet neon purple glow-in-the-dark(now you can drink even if your in a blackout haha) with a QR code number.



Head over to Hennessy Malaysia Facebook and here to join the "Illuminate the Night" contest and stand a chance to win a limited edition Hennessy V.S.O.P NyX 70CL Bottle & Launch Party Invites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I live in a world where time is suspended.
I dwell in places where nights are more beautiful than days.
My shape is inspired by a night of galactic stars.
I hide secrets only the night can unveil.
I will reveal myself to your eyes.
I am your privilege.
I am NYX
If you didn't win invites not to worry, head down to Mid Valley(East Entrance Atrium) from 2-10 January 2012 and visit The Hennessy V.S.O.P NYX Concept Space to soak in the launching of the bottle.
You can buy a 70cl bottle for RM203 and get a free 5cl miniature bottle at the same time!



Writing the post is making me crave for this!

No comments: