Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Avengers

Malaysia release
Worldwide release
So was planning to go for so long then 3 days before talked to Nerd and he mentioned about going. I asked if I could go and he said sure. He fetched me after class at 5PM and we arrived in Queensbay.
Starbucks Malaysia was having their frappuchinohappyhour so I grabbed my usual grande caramel xtra but idiot barista wrote venti. Ok la since it was half price. 6-8.30PM show. 
Wanted to get The Avengers combo2 but sold out. Was supposed to get and ironman/captain america keychain with the purchase. Overall the show kept my on the edge of my seats but I really couldn't be bothered with Thor and Loki. 
I wished there was more promos/collectible stuff sold. I heard some of my friends watched the movie up to 5 times. Is it really worth the money? 

See the stuff sold overseas



Totally unfair Malaysia always gets the short end of the stick!

My vlog of the day

No comments: