Friday, July 6, 2012

Penang Youth Jam 2012 - Sony CyberShot National Blogger Festival and Contest

What can I do with a Sony CyberShot WX100 in my daily life?



Well it means I have a camera I can carry without having to worry about bringing my DSLR out and lugging the weight which I have been doing all these while. This is the world's smallest and lightest high zoom camera(10x zoom) which is perfect for me because I'm a person who needs a good zoom capabilities on my camera and with bonus full HD video quality to record my daily activities and vlogs that I do with a touch of a dedicated MOVIE button. At 18.2MP I know my pictures will turn out amazing even in low light and it's easily view on a clear photo LCD monitor . Oh and the high speed auto focus will never miss another shot ever again. 9 pictures effect mode for easy touch up and editing on the go without the need to use a computer to do so. Sony has always been my choice for cameras because of its sleek, stylish and compact body which sets it apart from the rest and I know it will never let me down. It comes in colors like black, grey, silver white, pink and brown and its really affordable price how can you not choose this camera as the camera to record your memories with? The WX100 takes advantage of Sony's new Advance Aspherical(AA) lens which boost zoom range while allowing a far smaller lens body. The lens goes from a wide angle 25mm equivalent to 250mm and has a maximum aperture of f/3.3.


-link-

1 comment:

hcvvorld of Travels and Photography said...

for a small camera with 10x zoom..that's impressive