Monday, October 1, 2012

1st October 2012

Please be good to me!

Other news = Tiffany Alvord hit 1million subs on youtube and I made her keek and I posted a message on her Facebook she liked :) here

Oh yesterday was the final day of Harry Potter: The Exhibition at ArtScience Museum, Singapore. I am damn jealous at all my friends who went for it but no matter. I found it wasn't as worth it as I felt it would had been. Seeing this post/post2/post3/post4 on it was enough to fill my potterfever. It would be cool to visit in person but money wise I would save it and go to Warner Bros Studios UK or the actual Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios Orlando, Florida in the future. I asked a few of my friends to help me get a merch or two but unfortunate circumstances happened and I didn't get any. No matter in a few years time I will wait for the time to finally arrive



Press Release = -link-

Check out the promo videos anyway =







No comments: