Monday, April 1, 2013

Tiffany Alvord Asia Tour 2013 : KL, Malaysia

The weekend with Tiffany is finally over. Just sent her off last night at KLIA. Managed to hang with her for awhile before her flight to Singapore then to USA

Was kinda nervous in meeting her, don't get me wrong. I get nervous every time I meet a celeb(wong fu productions, simple plan, orianthi) so yeah was kinda freaking out a lil when she told me to just start with a hello. I always have this fear of being speechless, breaking down or something. Stupid yeah but that's how I feel. What do I say, what do I do. You know that kinda usual things one may expect to feel but I think I'll be calm.

27th : Took a bus down

28th : Planned to welcome her at the airport, was debating with myself on what time she was gonna arrive. I guess about 3ish KLIA but I didn't have transport and lucky I couldn't make it cause it was at LCCT

29th : Went out for dinner at The Curve hoping to meet her(was thinking if she was gonna have a sound check/check out the venue) but she had an interview at 8TV. Rushed back to watch the segment and managed to call in. It's like what? I called twice and got in. Okay this point I freaking out cause I had so many questions to ask her but ended up they gave me a question to ask her and I can't believe I choked on the question. Urgh "If you could colab with any artist/non-youtuber who would it be" Answer was "Taylor Swift" btw. So yeah the signal was kinda fuzzy so I think that I could play that off. After hanging up I was thinking oh no if this was how I talked to her then what happens when I see her for real.

30th : Reached the venue around 3PM and collected my ticket then went to Burger King for food and met up with Wan before arriving at the venue again to meet up with Syera and Farah. Found a wall plug and sat there till like 6PM when "Tiffany's Crew aka her brothers and dad"(Trent, Tyler, Travis, Kurt) set up the merch. My friends were up front so I was chatting with them for a bit till Kurt suddenly said hey to me when he saw me. I thought he recognized me or something. So yeah I said hi back and said you look busy so we'll chat later. I could feel eyes burning into my back as we were talking and I hated that kinda attention(always had always will but I gotta just ignore it) After my friends bought the stuff we lined up to go into the hall and I met my other person Cyndi who was already sitting at the reserve seats which I got with my name(jaw drops moment) After half an hour or so I was feeling kinda bored so I went to find the dad and brothers. Had a nice time talking to them and my friends came to "disturb" haha Around 8.30PM I was back in my seat and tweeted then my friends were freaking out cause she replied(LOL moment I couldn't stop laughing at their reaction irl. It's so different than online freaking out mode) 3 opening acts then she came out. Her voice is amazing and the last best bit was when we we're all out and jamming to So Alive.

When it was finally my turn she said finally and gave me a hug. I replied with yeah it took forever

31st : Around 2PM met up with Jason and Syera cause I asked about their plans and planned to meet up with her at 3PM under the KL twin towers ;) Waited till about 5PM and as I was leaving she told me they just got there and I missed her. I told her I was heading to the airport already so I will see her there. 7PM she said they would be on "malaysia air" and we didn't realize till Jason suddenly asked and turns out it was at KLIA(we were at LCCT) Rushed and suddenly lost our car at the carpark. Managed to reach by 8.15PM at hanged with the fam till 10PM when they left.

1st : Left KL with a heavy heart. The heaviest it's been for a long time

Memories made will never be forgotten. It will always remain with me



Uploaded the rest of the pictures here


No comments: