Friday, June 14, 2013

Hard Rock Penang Founder's Day 2013 Celebration

So it's that time of the year again where I try my best to win the 2D1N stay at a lagoon room(3rd place cap sounds better to me though) I had doubts attending cause I couldn't find a gang to go with but last min I did. The registration this time was RM20(for charity) the previous two years I got second(brownie) and fourth(apple pie) place. Luck was with me and I finally won the third place I always wanted but it was kinda pressure because the staffs were like cheering me on to win first and my rival didn't participate this year. Oh well got luck from my friends but it wasn't enough sadly.
Wasn't in the mood to take pictures so that's all I had, hoped their photog had some decent pics of me in action but nope sadly.











No comments: