Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Paintball X3 Magazine December 2013 Issue

When Gary Baum(Mr Paintball Photography) asked me a week ago I was shocked and was honored. Today the issue came out and I was so proud of myself. 80% of the pictures are mine and words cannot express how much joy I feel as I was looking at the magazine. Thanks for featuring my pictures. One bucket list check!
I was so excited I went to bed early(like midnight) and woke up around 6AM just so I could see if it was online and it was :)

Happy chrismas eve guys! One of my best paintball presents(the other is a HK Army San Diego Dynasty Alex Fragie jersey)

Look I'm on the cover(I mean my picture)
-link-

One of the many pages with my pictures. Spot me :P


Facebook -link-
Mazz shared -link-
Paul shared -link-

No comments: