Friday, June 20, 2014

Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider Asia Tour 2014: KL, Malaysia

Check out the event page here

I've followed this pair since their early days on youtube when they covered MJ and Journey. Glee and College Musical days. Back then Kurt was the one who filmed for other youtubers like Christina Grimmie, Tiffany Alvord, Megan Nicole and Avery while Sam usually collaborates with various youtubers and he still does. Now the duo has been on to bigger projects like making MV's with Victoria Justice and this year's coca cola commercial. Couldn't attend the show due to reasons but how I wish I was there. I heard(ok social media didn't help) and tried not to feel too bad not attending it.
Well hope you guys will come back soon, missed ya this round.

Hardly attended events this year but hopefully I'll get back into it soon. I got to see Kina Grannis, Madilyn Bailey, Jason Chen, David Choi, JunCurryAhn in March during Reachout 2014

No comments: