Thursday, September 18, 2014

Participating in Escape Run 2014


Info pack = https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzvvnvSBo3jaaVVEMkdSckxoRjQ/edit
Contest by RedFM = http://www.red.fm/escape-run-2014/

Instavid all these reasons why I should be selected =

Reason 1 - I think you should pick my team to join the escape run 2014 because my team is fast furious and fantastic.
Reason 2 - You should pick my team for escape run 2014 because my team is amazing awesome and a big deal.
Reason 3 - You should pick my team for escape run 2014 because number one it's full and I really wanna join the contest so yeah it's gonna be an awesome time can't wait for it.
Reason 4 - I always dreamt of going for the amazing race but since I can't go for that this is the next best thing and this is why you should pick me for the escape run 2014.
Reason 5 - The best part is being able to join this with my friends and having fun that's why you should pick me to join the escape run 2014.
Reason 6 - You should pick my team to join the escape run 2014 because the event is awesome and my team is...awesome!

At 3.15PM they called giving me the details WOOOOO I'm IN YEAH
Happy 21st mate!!!

Oh and I won a pair of boxing gloves from TuneTalk...should I go for lessons now? haha

No comments: