Monday, September 8, 2014

Penang : The Camera Museum + Purrfect Cat Cafe

Last day out with the buddy. Was gonna see another mate of ours but he ditched us in the end and we ended up going to these two places in the tittle since they're next to each other.
The camera museum was pretty chill there was a free gallery + cafe + gift shop downstairs then you have to pay RM20 to go upstairs lucky I had a buy1free1. Students get 50% off. It was nice being able to see the evolution of cameras, a spy gear room, the dark room and how the first camera in the world felt like(pinhole) Took about 1 hour to see the whole thing. After that we went to the cat cafe which was just next door and the prices ranged between RM12-RM18 for food and drinks. I ordered a brownie cheesecake(RM12), Mushroom chicken pizza was the only savory thing sold(RM14), Toffee nut latte(RM14) and my friend got corned with the fruity champagne which was just sparkling apple juice. I heard reports of having to order at least RM20 to be eligible but I think as long as you ordered something it would allow you to play with the cats. I didn't except it to be nicer than I thought. Spent around 3 hours there before having to leave. It's a must go one time thing at least to try the experience. I didn't get my froyo and ramen burger at gurney paragon

No comments: