Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Maze Runner


Been waiting for this movie ever since I saw the trailer and was planning to watch with the buddy but he left 2 weeks before this show came out which sucked cause it means my summer is over. It had the hunger games vibe to it and my guess was right cause it was a bunch of kids thrown into the circle surviving kinda show. This show did not disspaoint and I would watch it again to support the movie, which reminds me I gotta go get the book and read it myself. It's super awesome but the ending left me hanging which means there's gonna be a part 2. Super proud of this guy -insert name- cause he is usually seen acting in Wong Fu Productions skits. Gratz to him for making it to the big screen!!! Oh and Dylan was amazing~ ahh I wanna watch it again it's SO GOOD and I heard it's part 1 of 3. 

Collected my ribs of the month.

No comments: