Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1



Midnight movie with dad
Sorry to everyone who heard me quoting
Ruined my ticket in the washing machine
Been waiting a year for it to come out

Parts I liked :

Never let them see you bleed - snow
The scene sisters nightmare secrets I want that
I'm still betting on you girl on fire.
If we burn you burn with us.
Maybe if I wasn't so wounded we could take a shot at being friends.
Meet you at the hanging tree.
You went back for the cat are you stupid I couldn't leave buttercup behind.
Talk about something anything Hospital they'll be stupid not to.
Tried to fl asleep wake up the nightmares.
Fall but get back up.
It's the things we loved that will hurt us the most.
Is the worst torture in the world waiting for things you have to control of.
It won't fail you this has kept you alive for this long.

No comments: