Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Penang Pin Fest 2015

Thaipusum Day so I switched off days with my friend monday with today so I could attend this. I was gonna take leave but lucky me I didn't have to. Arrived at 12.10PM registered and found out the raffle was sold out(strike one) but I got to meet up with Vincent and Patrick. Lunch they served seafood soup, fried rice, mini burgers, cheese chicken enchiladas, mini brownie whippsd cream and a cherry top and free refill of coke and ice lemon tea had like 2 rounds and 4-5 of glasses. Pretty cool event getting to meet other people who share the same hobby even the bangkok manager was there and a couple staff from KL and Melaka. I really had a nice time looking forward to the next one already.
Didn't know the dragon 2012 set was for sale. Saw it on a table :( Managed to sell the pinsanity 6 devil pitch fork pin RM40

Event page -link-




































































No comments: