Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TGV CINEMAS MOCKINGJAY MOVIE MARATHON

Last min I managed to get a friend to accompany me for the show which is cool. So tgv cinemas gurney paragon was having a special screening of the show both part 1 and part 1 and I'm glad they decided to do it in penang as well cause they never do but before that let's skip to the start of the day first. Went to pick up Sky from the hospital cause I dented it and the filter got stuck then met up with Hanael, we decided to go to kanemochi for some mochi ice cream. Split the 4 one with her then I got an extra 4 pc(we tried lime/yam/milk tea/yogurt/strawberry/cookiescream/mocha/chocolate). Chilled till about 3PM then she dropped me off in gurney I decided to go to urban coffee to kill time. Ordered a peanut butter blended and cake which was awesome and I "set up my office"(I can see myself working here if the wifi was good). They offered beats headphones to use which was cool. Chilled till 6.30PM cause the pin redemption was started at 7PM but they told me it will open at 7.30PM so I went to take the sunset pictures outside but as I was finishing setting up it rained bleh there was a promo first 50 customers will get the pin and the second one the hunger games combo consisted of a popcorn and free refills drink for the whole movie. I got 3 refills and was lucky to get the pin. Reached home around 2AM
Out of all the jump crew I still see and keep in touch with this two the most.


Event -link-











No comments: