Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SAM TSUI, KURT SCHNEIDER, TIFFANY ALVORD LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2016










More pics -link-

I was actually not planning on attending this event but then 2 weeks before I found out that Ms Tiffany Alvord was gonna join them on their tour as a special guest so I was scrambling last min for tickets. Managed to win a pair from facebook contest by avenue k and my cousin agreed to be the assistant so everything was settled. On the day of the concert I arrived at 5PM to collect my tickets and then chilled in starbucks till my cousin arrived. Went for dinner at 6.30PM had a soup noodle thingy and decided to arrive on the dot 8PM(doors opens at 7.30 but there wasn't a crowd so we took our time) when suddenly I got a message 10mins before that for a sweet hook up(that's how I was able to get all the amazing pics you see). Registered myself and went in to the venue. It wasn't too crowded so I could roam around freely. About 8.45pm Tiffany came out played 5 songs then Sam Kurt rocked it till 11.30PM when the meet greet ended about 12.30AM I got to spend like 20mins with Tiffany and it was amazing getting to see her again after so long. She kinda embarrassed me in front of like 20 humans ok 10 but then yeah her hug lasted what felt like an hour :P Sadly all good things must come to and end and as the guards were chasing us out we crossed paths to get to our exits and parted ways it was a bittersweet moment. After concert shots weren't good cause I let my cousin handle the camera and he cranked the iso up so that flash wasn't needed but I felt that it was necessary oh well. So jealous she's going to australia after this and I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! The concert was so good, sam kurt had that "flair" which I only saw on another youtube band called against the current and catching them live was sweet. Got to meet the band members jason and joel and they told me this tour has been nuts cause their schedule was eat sleep travel sleep eat soundcheck sightsee(kinda) rest perform for the whole time. Oh I forgot to mention they did a tribute to christina grimmie which moved me. Thanks to avenue K as well~

No comments: