Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy 23rd Bday Eleasha


As soon as may came I knew that two of the most important people in my life will be born so I searched inside for the words to express how much they mean to me. I already done the first and here is my second. This girl has been through thick and thin, the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I'm so lucky to have her in my life and I cannot imagine how much of a blessing she is. An angel and my rock. So many memories made and here's to many more! There may be gifts, flowers and many special things on your birthday. I hope my wish will be something special that will make it even more. Happy birthday may you have a rockin one and I hope to see you real soon x oh much love to the chewies too. Oops I did it again, a short sweet post turned into an essay haha

No comments: